Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lazy post



When I set up this blog,I planned to have a weekly post.Somehow,I've been living a hectic life,and I failed to fulfill my commitment.It's always a hard thing to regularly post something,the inspiration is a main factor.

So that's why I don't have a clue of a new post for the time being.Instead,I decided to attach a picture which I took couple of days ago.That was a berries ice cream,as known as my best company to get through piles of homework.Hopefully something will come in my mind soon!


Stay tuned!




5 comments:

  1. I like your honesty. Sometimes inspiration just needs a little longer to come to us. Wait and don't force it and it will come back to you and you'll know exactly what to post... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom nom nom nom no worries, your followers will stay loyal to your content! Like this photograph - lovely!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I could do with a scoop of that right about now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...