Saturday, August 11, 2012

Be back soon!



It has been more than a month since I started my Europe journey!Now,I'm staying in Paris.I just have tons of pictures would like to share with you guys,but I don't know why my phone just can't upload things now.

Despite those notorious stereotype against Paris,I'm surprised to find that everything is way more better than I expected!Whenever I have a problem,there're always nice people there trying to help out.I love taking metro to explore Paris,there're so many things to see,let along trying the amazing dessert and food!

Just stay tuned!!!!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...