Thursday, July 26, 2012

Montpellier never sleeps







Both of my impression and experience in Europe is like,all the shops closed so early and then it's just boring!But Montpellier totally changes my thought!Life is crazy here!

So during the past few weeks,I went to beach,nightclub,les estivales(some kind of night market) at night.There're tons of people outside even it's already midnight!Awh and I also passed my birthday here,my roomie is so sweet!She gave me a rose and a lovely card!

Briefly,I enjoy my life so much now.I kinda just turned my "Food" blog into a photo/traveling one for the time being!

Hope you guys have a great week!


(You can follow me at Instagram@valiceberg)


14 comments:

  1. So nice to see more of you and your life. I like the food part of your blog - obviously - but these pics are lovely! Enjoy your time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got awesome holidays!
    great photos :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey it looks like your are having a blast!!! how long are you staying there?? enjoy :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great :) And I'm sure you'll go to Barcelona sooner or later.
    PS: I went to Vapiano. It was delicious.
    xx

    Vicky | golden mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice holiday pictures ^^
    I think you look beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and fun-filled photos!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!

    (giveaway iphone cover here: http://buzzlovebuzz.blogspot.pt/2012/09/giveaway-iconemesis-iphone-case.html)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...