Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pâtisserie Sadararu AOKI Paris





Well well well,this semester has finally come to an end!There're good news and bad news,which means I've done pretty well and made progress on some subjects;in the meanwhile,I failed a subject:French literature.I'm pretty frustrated about that,in some way,I'm kinda a perfectionist.But I can blame nobody,you reap what you sow.

Anyway,I'm totally in the vacation mood now.In the coming week,I don't have a big plan,just hanging out with friends.Ah!What I like about summer time is my friends who are studying abroad are coming back!We definitely have a lot of things to catch up.Also,I'll be visiting more restaurants!

To celebrate the beginning of the summer vacation,going to a dessert shop can't go wrong!Me and my friends went to AOKI the other day.I had a new dessert.I can't remember its name,but it was like a peach mousse cake.It was not bad but it was kind of weird.How so?The top was peach mousse,the middle was like a sponge cake and there were actually some small pieces of cookies underneath.




Bellavita (B2)
Add:B2,No.28, Songren Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City
Tel:02-8729-2759

Add:No.41,Sec. 2,Zhong Shan N. Rd,Taipei City
Tel:02-2523-8000




10 comments:

  1. Mmnn the desserts look very yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate and they look yummy :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com ^^
    I'm a blogger, in fact I do my blog since already 1 year (I think, I'm not sure ;P HiHi) but I have decided to continue this one again! :)
    I really hope you'll love my blog, I speak about myself, my life, what I love... I write it in French cuz I'm a French girl, so maybe you can't understand! :'(
    But I put a lot of pictures so I really hope you'll love it ;P
    So please, come to see my blog and tell me about it ^^
    Have a nice day and I hope to see you soon ?

    (I'm so sorry if you don't understand my language! :'( But if you want you can read my blog with your language, you write "kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com" on google and click on "translate this page" (something like that ^^) and you choose your language, after that you'll can to read my blog in your language! ;)
    I hope you can understand :P)

    kisses ♥ ;P

    (Kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them! All of them! Right now! But if I had them, I certainly wouldn't be able to eat them, because they already LOOK delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, love your blog, just started following! xo
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those desserts look absolutely beautiful! i'm sorry for the setback in french lit, but it'll all turn out okay in the end! it's good that you're not dwelling on it too much, and well, sweets make everything better. :)
    ~xixia
    visit my new blog?: thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I studied French lit too! It was beyond frustrating, it was seemingly impossible to do well in and was the reason why my whole degree went downhill - so not really any love here for French lit! Those cakes look amazing x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it may have been a little weird, but the presentation is exquisite. i'm quite intrigued especially because i have a pretty big sweet tooth. it's a real bummer about your french lit class, but you've got the right attitude . . . enjoy your summer and don't be too too hard on yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...