Friday, June 22, 2012

Macho Tacos





So I've been excited to go to this place for a long time.People keep telling me how good it is.Macho Tacos is a Mexican restaurant.It is known for being cheap and tasty.I went there with friends the other day,it turned out to be quite disappointing.

We had a cheese salad,a chicken salad,a chicken quesadilla and a nachos.The chicken salad I had was not bad,but it was not good enough for me to go back again.As for the nachos,I'd rather get a pack of chips on the street.The nachos was not crispy,it made me feel like it had been fried for quite a while and they just heated it up upon ordering.Nevertheless,other dishes on the menu look pretty good,so maybe I'll give it another shot.

p.s Come join me at Facebook page!

Macho Tacos

No.3,Lane 126,Yanji Street,Taipei City



17 comments:

  1. Oh my, that looks so good! And the colors...I think that's the best part about Mexican food. It's always so colorful!
    ♥ xixia
    visit my new blog?: thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the fact you have said they aren't good enough to come back, the food look delicious!! well, you already know another thing(you won't come back...) I like to try different restaurants and foods...:D

    ❤love❤ R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah their nachos are not their strong suit.. their best orders are the fish tacos, then a burrito or chimichanga, then quesadilla, then everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. mmm, yummy !
      lovely blog !
      If u want follow me or write comment ;*

      Delete
  5. the corona-lamp is sooo cool!

    Heartbeats from Vienna Wedekind

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious!!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sad to hear that it wasn't that good. these pictures make it look so delicious!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy! this is nice :-)
    lets follow each other?
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So delicious! Now, I want to go and eat Mexican food. ;) That's so mean, since I'm on a diet... :P
    You have a very tasteful - and tasty - blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just made Nachos haha! This looks just as yummy! My post office finally reopened! About darn time too! I sent your package off this morning YAY! I'm sorry about the delay xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...