Thursday, June 28, 2012

Coca Cola



Hey guys!I just found an interesting picture from Coca Cola!I feel like this company keeps using brilliant methods to promote its brand,like cooperating with Karl Lagarfeld,Jean Paul Gautier...etc.Soft drinks are not my thing,though.I don't like burping like that after drinking soda.Hah!

It might take me a while to do another update,since I'm leaving for France in no time.But please stay tuned and I'll post more pictures soon!

Aw!And I just started up a Facebook Page last week!I share some interesting food related news and photos there.Come join me!


xx


8 comments:

  1. Omg! Amazing, and sooo you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade! Looks amazing as nail polish! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those your natural nails :o gorgeous manicure! :) nice blog!

    come check out my blog:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Softdrinks are not my thing either (except peach ice tea every now and then), but the picture is funny. I thought you bought a Coke nail polish at first :D
    xx

    Vicky | golden mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you ever go to atlanta check out the coke factory

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!! and maybe the nail polish has coca cola flavor :P

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome c: I
    am in a mood for a
    coke already!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...