Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Pudding Obsession



As the proverb goes,April showers bring May flowers.Yet,I feel like it has been raining for two months,what's worse,the rain is getting heavier!In the meanwhile,the weather can be sweltering like a desert!This kind of unpredictable weather really keeps me from hanging out with friends,then I've had lots of take-out recently.And in the past few days,I'd had several  puddings!

I think I've developed a major obsession with pudding since I was a kid.I remember that my favorite dessert during kindergarten was exactly pudding!The interesting thing is despite my fondness for pudding,I'm not into panna cotta at all!It took me quite a while to come up with the reason.I made a conclusion that it's the brown liquid at the bottom of the pudding makes me so addicted to it.Additionally,the bright color and the cute shape of pudding always bring me an instant good mood.

Hopefully,you don't find this post tedious,but hey you have my words,there're a couple of drooling posts coming next week!

xx


18 comments:

  1. looks sooo good and it makes me hungry now =( XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u!!I hope you will visit my blog often
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute! love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pudding aswell!
    These one looks like
    a creme brulee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks sooo good!! Awesome blog hun! Come and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;) besos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum yum yum!! and cute cup ^^

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pudding!! Hmmmm yummy! I love your blog just stumbled across it! Would love if we could follow each other!
    www.herlux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!

    xxx


    http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much, dearest Valerie :)
    Happy Sunday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blag always makes me so hungry!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  11. That.looks.SOOO.good.
    Great photos!! really amazing xx

    -MEandLEX
    http://meandlex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...