Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Kitchen Table @ W Hotel




Blame the weather or the stressful school life,I started to feel lazy about blogging.Apparently,you guys can see that I haven't updated for two weeks.Besides,if you've followed my blog for a while,you can tell that my pictures are looking different now.Before changing my phone,I've already obsessed with the effect of "Instagram,"so now I just can't live without it.It's such a super easy-but-lazy way to make pictures look awesome!

The Kitchen Table has been a popular buffet restaurant since it opened.We booked the table like a month ago.It's crazy to see how crowded it is even during the weekday lunch time.It's been such a while since I went to a buffet restaurant last time.I'm always not the one to propose the idea of going to a buffet restaurant.The reason is easy,it seems like it's always about the quantity rather than the quality.Yet,I keep hearing people saying how good The Kitchen table is,I can't help being curious.My friend,whom I trust her taste,went there a few months ago.And she told me that it's pretty good and it's worthy of the price,which made up this lunch date.

Well,I'm not that disappointed with this restaurant,since there're plenty of yummy food,but there're almost half of the dishes I don't really like.For example,the cold dishes,seafood and some Indian food are amazing.On the contrary,the Chinese food isn't that good and the dessert isn't,either.The Chinese food even doesn't look tempting.As for the dessert;indeed,there's a good one,but hey it's ice cream!It doesn't really count,right?Anyway,there it goes again,I keep eating the food I like,at the same time,there're several dishes aren't my things.I'm kind of giving up looking for a perfect buffet restaurant.I guess it doesn't exist duh?


The Kitchen Table

Tel: 02-7703-8887
Add: 10 Zhongxiao E. Rd,Sec. 5,Taipei,Taiwan

xx


p.s I wanna answer a question from Gaby on the previous post.Do you know any authentic Opéra cake in Taipei?Opéra cake is definitely a classic one when it comes to dessert.Sadly,we're in the same boat.I've tried some opéra cakes,but none of them makes me want to have a second bite.Good luck for the cake hunting!Aw and if you've ever found it,please let me know!

41 comments:

  1. Merci Valérie!:D Ça a l'air très appétissant!
    Moi aussi je suis sur Instagram (lucykennedy12) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks sooo good! Think we have to meet up when we're both in Paris for a lunch/dinner haha! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dessert caught my attention!

    Heartbeats from Vienna Wedekind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure does suck when it's not as good as promised...1 whole month to book a spot..that's ridiculous!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Thanks for visiting and leaving your awesome comments...Would love for you to stop back in to check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMazing post! The food looks delicious!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious!


    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    My first blog Giveaway: http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/2012/04/mary-see-concours-carte-cadeaux.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. the food looks delicious! yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! the second picture looks absolutely delicious!!!!!!!! :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummm !! your blog always makes me feel hungry eventho i just ate !
    I know what you mean !! I used to stop blogging for ages cos of school and my laziness ! but seriously update atleast once a week so i can get more hungry :) haha

    <3 http://thegirloftheunknown.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks so delicious! love the w hotels!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy!
    Looks great as always, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This all looks yummy!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks delicious!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this looks divine.. and very exquisite for a buffet! Really want to try it :)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. So modernly delicious looking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very delicious foods!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nom nom nom. i'm so in love with food pictures!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want Instagram aswell!!
    Anyway you and I have the
    same idea about buffet
    restaurants, no matter how
    cheap they are, the food
    is not the best.

    What a shame to hear about
    how bad the Chinese food
    are :P the seafood on the
    other hand looks good.
    And yay for ice cream as
    dessert!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. looks yummy!! my stomach is growling now..=p

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you. Yes, I guess everyone does own a pair of Converse indeed. They're essential :)
    xx

    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will have no shame in indulging in all that food.
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, everything seems so delicious!! I like this post so much!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

    ReplyDelete
  23. so sad to hear that the chinese food and dessert isn't that good, but that sushi looks delicious!! yum!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  24. it looks so yummy! it makes me hungry oww :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah, Im sorry it didnt live up to your expectations. Hopefully you will find a better buffet soon!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're making great food pictures. I have just eat my lunch and now I'm hungry again :D.
    Keep up the nice work and blog.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. lovely blog
    http://adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. The last one looks so very special. I have never seen such a constellation, or way of presenting the food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...