Wednesday, April 4, 2012

International Snacks Feast-Luxembourg(5)





Woooop!This's the fifth exchange of International Snacks Feast!I find this one quite interesting,cuz the participant Pia is originally Spanish but she lives in Luxembourg.And she had been traveling around Colombia during February and March!What an amazing life she leads!

Pia sent me mostly Spanish things.She told me that there's no specific Luxembourgish snack,people just eat French or Belgium things.

I really like those Spanish snacks.I've heard about "Turròn" before and it's cool that I can taste it without leaving home.Pia sent me two flavors,one is coconut and the other is chocolate with nuts.The white coconut one is the classic one.They usually have Turròn on Christmas.The chocolate one is more attractive to me,I like that it's like a crispy chocolate candy!

Cocktail Olives,mussels and anchovy are my things.Spanish people love to have them as tapas.Actually,I just ran out of olive the other day and I was thinking about getting some during the weekend.At the very moment,I got this parcel!I was like,"Geez!How can Pia possibly know me so well!"Pia also suggested me to mix the mussels with cream cheese,which sounds pretty interesting to me.I should get some cream cheese asap!Beside,I made a pasta with tomato sauce and anchovy.That's pretty tasty!

Then,for the red pack of cookies,Filipinos.That's a chocolate one.Pia told me that she nearly cried when she saw it at the supermaket.When she was little,she used to fight over Filipinos v.s. Oreos.Hahah lovely story!Besides,there're some gummy bear!Except chocolate,gummy bear is probably the only candy I'm obsessed with.Personally,I prefer the green,red and white flavor!

What are you waiting for?We'll have fun together!!!!!(Click HERE to join!)



28 comments:

  1. Maybe I should join after all, haha! :)

    xx
    M

    mollyeeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks SO good!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour!!! mmmm très délicieux post!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. mussels with cheese..sounds like heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gooood! Enjoy dear. :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmm the olives remind me to Spanish food!!!!! :D
    xx
    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks so delicious!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay another snack post
    from different countries!

    Mhmm never had 'Turron'
    but sounds/looks yummy!
    That 'Trolli' brand
    looks like a b-brand of
    Haribo Gummybears...
    but glad to hear they
    taste good c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the gummies look soo delicious!!!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the coolest thing I have ever heard of! Like pen pals with food! I freakin love foreign food too! I love your blog aha x

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  12. those look absolutely delicious!! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg so jealous! looks & sounds amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miam ! tout a l'air bon mais comme j'ai un penchant pour le salé.. les olives me donne trop trop envie !!

    A bientot !

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to see foreign, candy or snacks! ahh wish I could travel outside of the US! love your posts :)

    www.thegloriarecord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks delicious!

    Peace & Delight,
    Bel Kazan
    http://belkazan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Filipinos candy bar looks so good!


    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    My first blog Giveaway: http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/2012/04/mary-see-concours-carte-cadeaux.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I`m crazy about olives! I`m thinking about carrying a jar in my bag as well hahah. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so yummy!!

    Check out my blog!!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Joli blog !
    Viens participer à mon concours CHANEL et tente ta chance afin de gagner un vernis à ongles, Bonne chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...