Sunday, February 26, 2012

International Snacks Feast-Belgium(3)









Initially,I didn't feel like overlapping the country of this event,International Snakes Feast.Then,I thought that people have their own preference,so even people are from the same country,chances are they'll send different things to me!

This time,the participant is called Zouk.She's from Antwerp,Belgium.She's so sweet that she sent me a beautiful postcard as well.I like it a lot!I'll definitely pay a visit to Antwerp,if I go to Belgium again!

To beging with,there's a tragedy happened.Inside the box,there's a chocolate bar with praliné filling and a chocolate spread.They're kind of both broken a bit,which makes ants attack the parcel so badly.It's kinda freaking to see all the things are covered with ants!I have not idea how horrible it ended up like that,but thank god,apart from those chocolate stuffs,the rest of the snacks are all fine.It's sad that I'm not able to have the chocolate from the chocolate kingdom.I told Zouk that those chocolate things must be so yummy;otherwise,those ants wouldn't be so craving for them!

There's a box of biscuits from Jules Destrooper.They're speculaas again!It's the second time I got speculaas,the previous one was from The Netherlands.They both taste great!I guess speculaas is pretty popular in Europe.Moreover,this's not the first time for me to have the biscuits from this brand.I tried an apple flavor before,that's so amazing,just as Zouk told me,the best Belgian cookies ever!

Besides,there're two packs of sweets.One has a purple appearance,those candies taste like a violet,quite interesting!The other is a coffee flavored sweet.Zouk said that it's kind of a typical thing from Antwerp,her hometown.It even has a cute name called "Arabieren."I shared them with my friends and they all gave good feedback!

Last one is a blue pot of spread.It's some kind of syrup made from apple,date and pear.I feel like it's a bit too sweet.Since it's a fruit-flavored,I think it'd be better if it can have some sort of sourness.

Whoop!Once again,it's a great experience.What are you waiting for?Come join me!


xx

34 comments:

  1. Yum, again, this one looks so good!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! Okay, the thing with the ants is just disgusting... And when you would visit Belgium and more specific Antwerp, I would love to show you everything! Just to let you know, Belgium is great, no chocolate-attacking-ants here! Great pictures btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Holland ^___^
    I am glad you like speculaas! These foods are so
    daily for me!
    Zouk is so nice to send you these gifts!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel hungry after reading your posts!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! These snacks look so good and I would love to visit there some day.

    Great post,

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those snacks look so vintage and good!

    http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning pics!! lovable post!! u've a great blog!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Jules Destrooper cookies are so delicious! The snacks look good! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool things you are trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent blog, thanks for the post, it's interesting.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. the syrup definitely sounds interesting.I would love to try that. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I checked your blog and i like it!
    Visit mine, and if you want we can follow each other!

    Have a wonderful day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmm yummy ;)
    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh that festival sounds amazing. love sampling food from all over the world

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice photos :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm!!! I like sweet!!!! Mmmmmm
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmm tasty!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ants??? its disgustingg!! well...all them look amazing!!...I need some chocolat or biscuits right nowwwwww!!! :D

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh! I would die for those creamy cookies right now..

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like this! thanks for the comment sweetie! x
    THATGIRLKIP

    ReplyDelete
  21. yummy! the cookies are looking delicious! I have a nice giveaway on my blog and maybe you will join sweetie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool pics :)!

    xxx -S.
    www.s-lk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. this looks so great! KEEP UP THE GREAT BLOG AND WORK, ITS VERY INSPIRING!!
    reply at

    laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome picsss! love them all

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh gosh that all looks amaze!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also observe fashion and styles are change with traditions and seasonal. But everyone have choose their own taste and pick the desire outfits
    long chiffon dress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...