Sunday, November 27, 2011

Eslite Tea Room








People who knows me well must know that I don't like going out.So being a homebody,what do I do in my tiny cozy room?The answer is reading.Reading is like my biggest interest.I'm fond of every subjects,because they give me different aspects of knowledge.The realms I enjoy the most are style,traveling and gastronomy.I think the common thing among these three is they're all telling you how to enjoy your life.I mean,can you imagine your life without these elements?

Usually,I have a huge book shopping day twice a year.One is at the beginning of the year and the other is at the end of the year.It doesn't mean I don't buy any book at other times,but those two days I'd get tons of books.There's only one rule of buying books for me: Don't buy novels!Well,I like to read novels as well,but novels are just like stories,it's hard to read again,at least for me.I'd feel like such a waste,if I buy it and only read it once.

Anyway,my point is,I spent a whole afternoon at my favourite bookstore today and got plenty of good new books.The bookstore is called "Eslite" and they have several branch stores in Taipei.I like the atmosphere there a lot,so I love to linger there sometimes.Beside bookstores,they also have a restaurant inside.After the tiring-but-satisfying shopping for books,I went to their restaurant with my dad.I went there years ago and I can't remember whether it's good.So it's no harm to give it a shot again.

I ordered a "Sea Food Pasta With Tomato Sauce,"while my dad got a "Smoked Duck Breast Sandwich."I wouldn't say the pasta is an amazing one,it was not that bad,though.To give it a precise definition,I'd say it 's like a microwave food with a good quality.The problem is the pasta which tastes plain,but I like that there were lots of clams,squids and shrimps.As for the drink,we had a earl grey tea and a blackcurrant tea respectively.You can stop by when you're getting tired at the bookstore but it worths neither a special journey nor a detour.




Eslite Tea Room
Tel:02-8789-3388
Add:3F,No.11,Song-gao Rd,Taipei City,Taiwan



55 comments:

  1. Ohh the smoked duck sandwich sounds delicious! I'm sooo planning a book buying spree this winter. I already ordered a Japanese sewing book that's waiting for me at home. I'm thinking of getting the new Mandy Karling book. What's on your list! Please do share a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photos, everything looks so yummy and pretty actually, hehe.
    Droool! :D
    xo
    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G ¡¡ your blog is so originalll ¡¡¡ It is a good idea, a blog of meal.All the photos are so delicious lol

    see you soon xxx ¡¡BON APETIT¡¡;)

    P.S:Sorry my english is so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like reading books.. but when i find something interesting, i'm reading it ;)
    beautiful place :)
    food looks delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ton blog: Toujours aussi parfait, J'adore ! plein de bisous et bonne continuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tea room looks as a tea room should: elegant. And the food looks so good - again. You seem to always find some really good looking places and food :-)

    I'm the same with books and I can spend hours looking through interiors, design and art books. Hope you had a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yumi Yumi!!!


    www.brooklynroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely! I also love reading. Have a lovely week! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful how fun
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That place looks amazing! I hope you can check out my personal style and fashion blog from England too!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you know what? i relate to you. i love going out, but i can never give up my lone time! i love spending time at home, alone in my room ;) these are some pretty decors!



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this all looks so wonderful and delicious!! LOVE IT ♡
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i must say i love duck so that sandwich looks delish!!!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog and your style!
    Following you now :) check out mine and if u like it we can follow each other!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I found your blog and it’s gorgeous! I like your sense of style!!Nice photos, everything seems delicious!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pasta might not have been your top 3 but the place looks so cute! I'd love to know what books you look at - and I'm a homebody too. This post made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oops I posted under the wrong account! xo Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow dear this place is amazing! would love to be here!! the decoration is totally glam and the food looks delicious!! (I'm totally jealous) :P
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful pictures! the place looks so nice and chic, love it.

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous pieces and glam style!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. the place looks really warm and cozy... a really nice place to have tea and read books, love it!!! yummy foodie..hmmmn... i love books too, i so love to read, to know and discover different ideas and to read novels too... enjoyed your blog, following you now...

    visit my blog for my international christmas giveaway... http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello beautiful, beautiful images,
    have a lovely space,
    if you like the poetry I invite you to my space.
    happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i looove books and i looove food so it's not a surprise that i loved this post! there's nothing better than eating after a day of buying books. and the food looks delicious! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. yum looks delish:) beautiful pics!

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love that chandelier! the food looks so good! would love to visit taipei one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. these photos are really beautiful!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. This place looks so elegant, love the photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What pretty pictures :)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun post! I, too, enjoy reading over going out. Although, I prefer going out over having to make dinner, haha. The food here looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, this looks amazing! Thanks for sharing your photos x

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is wonderful. And Your pictures make me want to sit there, drink tea and have a chat with you, haha ;) I'm a passionate tea drinker, can't live without at least 1 litre per day :D

    xxx


    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    PS: I always love to read your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Reading ur blog always makes me so hungry! :D
    xxx

    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  33. looks so delicious!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. All of the food looks so delicious, I feel so hungry haha <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. lovely pictures, i'm with you i'd rather stay home and blog all day :)
    check out my latest post and let me know what you think!
    x,
    sagalina

    ReplyDelete
  36. mhh...everything looks so yummi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my goodness, I never should have visited your blog... too many great looking foods you have here! Ah, I'm hungry now! :D
    Very nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love so much your blog!!! i also take pics of restaurants and foods!
    i'm your follower now!!
    http://hipandchips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...