Thursday, August 11, 2011

Valerie's Kitchen:The dual canapé


You might be wondering why I stop writing restaurant reviews lately.That's because I have been really sick for almost a week!Yet,being a foodie,despite my illness,I still wanna have something good to eat,at least that can cheer me up,right?

Today,after my internship,I go to my favorite supermarket,Jason's Market Place,for filling up my refrigerator.They always have so many good and fresh stuffs,which I think I can make something different that I've never tried before.

This time I make some cute canapés.A canapé is a small,prepared and usually decorative food,held in the fingers and often eaten in one bite.Canapé is commonly seen at a fashion party and a cocktail party,or you can just be like me,at your cozy home.

The canapé I make are two flavors,buffalo cheese and boiled cod roes.Both using pepper&chives crackers and tomato basil sauce as the base.And then after baking for ten minutes,put some capers on the top.This's super easy and it takes less then 15 minutes!And you definitely can create your own combinations!

Needless to say,the crackers are really crispy and the toppings are creamy.What's more,the buffalo cheese one is just like a pizza,but the calories is definitely much lower than a pizza.So why not make it yourself and stay healthy and enjoy freshness?Aw!Maybe I put the wrong title,cuz I end up having a dozen of them. ;p





39 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!!
    Loving you blog, finding it so delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! x



    p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment :)

    Oh my gosh. A blog. Dedicated to food! I'm following!

    Feel better!

    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is indeed lovely and yummy! Such a cute blog u have here :) by the way, do get well soon babe~

    thx for commenting on my post, do follow my blog if u haven't already ;) much appreciated~

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems so gooood!
    Hope you feel better..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon, your blog is delicious as the things you talk about in your posts !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your sweet comment!
    that looks delicious! hope you feel better soon!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your sweet comment!!!Love your blog!
    New follower!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish you a wonderful saturday sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicisous

    ♥ Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog dear! xox

    combo-monster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love your food ;d makes me hungry.
    Thank you for nice comment and i hope you'll visit me more often...

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look like the perfect snacks to eat! Great way to be healthy and full at the same time! xooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am a HUGE foodie as well.. i love trying out new restaurants!

    xoxo
    http://vivdujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. yummy ! looks delicious and like I should definitely go know and have some food!

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks tasty! :)

    xo
    Camilla

    www.intothefoldfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks yummy!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. this looks delicious! xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yuuuuummmm it's great to see a wonderful food blog! Loves it! These look delicious. I will have to give it a try one day. Can't wait for your next post :)

    www.hayleyhour.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks really yummy! Wish i was more of a kitchen princess, but unfortunatelly i can't cook a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. loooks so yummie!
    good job dear!

    New outfit post - New clothes
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look yummy!
    I myself made a celery and cheese combination earlier today :)

    K oxoxo

    Ps. Thank you for your post comment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. yummy,
    great post!!!
    nice blog :)

    xoxo,
    http://www.brunawm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yummy!!
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Following you :D
    XX

    www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice blog :D!
    Thanks for your comment :)
    Have a nice day!

    xx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. your blog and your recipes are divine! must try this recipe!

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey girl:) that looks yum! and how you feel better:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. i loveee you blog is very cutee¡¡¡¡ kisses from Mexico :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...