Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chili's

I've never been so freaking hungry and desperate in my life!

It all started with the visit with my bestie back to our high school.Before the sophomore year begins,we thought it's a good idea to go back to high school for some chit chat with our homeroom teacher and English teacher.I miss my high school life a lot,although it's full of endless tests.

And we did have a nice talk with our teacher,especially with our homeroom teacher.I felt like she had been talking for ages with us because we stayed much longer than we had expected.For the record,it didn't mean I hate to talk to her,but I was there with almost nothing in my stomach.When we left there,it was 1:20 pm.

After changing the metro for three times,we finally arrived at the German restaurant we planed to go.It was a super scorching day,so we were both like really thirsty,tired,hot,and HUNGRY!When we arrived at the restaurant,it's too late to have lunch,and they only offered afternoon tea.Being in that almost-go-nuts condition,we grabbed a cap and left for another restaurant right away.It was such a disaster!It ended up with going to three closed restaurants in succession.

It seems like only american style restaurants offer everything at anytime.Finally,we went to Chili's.Chili's is kind of the only american style restaurant I like in Taipei.It has a wide variety of dishes and I guess you can definitely find something you like.

So guess what?We had our lunch at 3:20 pm!We were totally like two refugees,without eating for days.Despite my hunger,rationally speaking,it was a nice and hearty meal.

This's "Triple Dippers,"there're hot spinach & artichoke dip,southwestern eggrolls,boneless buffalo wings,blue cheese dip.They are all quite good,except the southwestern eggrolls.They were the only thing we didn't finish.It didn't taste bad but it's more like american micro food.


I like this "Bottomless Chips."They went well with those creamy yummy dips!


 This's "Lime Chicken Salad,"mixed with grilled chicken and different kinds of vegetables.


Apple tart was reaaaally amazing!It's the second time I have it!The smell of apple,cinnamon and vanilla ice cream makes it the one-of a-kind.


 This's called "Molten Chocolate Cake."A warm chocolate cake,topped with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream,chocolate and caramel dressing.I think you have to have this when you crave for something super sweet,cuz I feel like it's too big I can't finish it all(Somehow,it doesn't look huge in this picture).


Isn't it fantastic?There're all chocolate inside the cake!





Chili's

Since there're many branches in Taiwan and around the world,I only attach their website,you guys just go check it if there's one nearby!







85 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog ^^ I love it ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummie! :D a lot of tasty stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  3. They's so much a yummy food! The second dessert is fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh the molten chocolate cake *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  5. delicious :D

    if u want follow me and writte comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. tasty!!!so great, we like your blog:)
    let`s visit and follow us:)

    fashion-ache.blogspot.com

    XX K&M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur blog is so full of these amazingly delicious foods. And that desert cake looks so tempting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh the chocolate cake looks delicious...my mouth is watering :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I want that salad for lunch today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the food looks so great and tasty. hmmm..<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci beaucoup :)
    Hmm, ça à l'air bon.
    Des Bisous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. that cake looks AMAZING

    xo Camilla

    www.intothefoldfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh my god, everything looks delicious :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that´s so cute! Thank you so much! Xx
    And btw, that food looks reaaaally delicious! Omg, now I need to get me some chocolate or something! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. everytime I check your blog I get hungry hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so yummie ;-)



    p.s: check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ow wow, the photos look amazing, and i bet all of the food was extremely delicious :)

    Costin m.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So nice you can talk so long with your teachers! Wow 3 pm, I would be starving, but the food looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohh those nachos look too good.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha, I loveee Chili's south western egg rolls! yummm.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my god the chocolate desert!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always end up eating huge meals after sleeping in late on sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, those dishes look so good and oh my gosh, I want that ice-cream/cake dessert now!

    Love this post :)

    Stop by sometime, xoxo Natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. literally drooling!! want it all! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gosh the photos are absolutely appetizing! I love the desserts :) Lucky u!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG, I am so in love with mexican food, so this post gets me so hungry!!!Adorable as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ohh the last one seems sooo interesting:)I want it!
    kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  29. i a very FOODIE person and to have chanced upon your blog is just so AMAZING !!!

    i love your posts and the food photography...

    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Waw, the apple pie seems crazy!! :)
    Have a good day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahh, torture this post is. Looks delicious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Well these pictures make me hungry haha! Especially the ice cream.. delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I went there when I visited the USA and I loved it! I actually got the exact same appetizer as you!

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow, i'm dying over the dessert!!!
    thank you for following, bloglovin' doesn't seem to want to work for me at the moment, so i'm going to try and follow you back later!

    ReplyDelete
  35. delish food! that dessert!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG, lots of yummy food! I love Chilis...their desserts are the best! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  37. omg this food looks delicious!! so hungry now :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. gosh totally angry now!!! T.T
    cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page
    New Giveaway:create your Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  39. The last chcocolate cake look so yummy!
    Nice day...
    <3
    Nicollette from:
    http://touch-your-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. delicious , i like your blog, i will follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. WOW
    I ♥♥♥ those pics!!! the food looks really yummie!!

    xoxo
    http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Each time I visit your blog I feel really hungry! Haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. So glad to find your blog. 你好!

    Those food look yummy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  44. wow, the food looks so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. They all look delicious. Next time a Chili's run is in order, perhaps a push for the Taipei location.

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. aw i hate when that happens! but im glad u had a good lunch anyways!
    ahah oh chili's, i used to go there all the time when i lived in the states! good memories for sure :)

    talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. omg artichoke dip yum!!
    haha chili's i've only been there twice?! glad you found a place to eat though!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow this look so good. All of it!!!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking all things French

    ReplyDelete
  49. hmm looks delicious:) xx

    love,
    rosecandle11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. its looking sooooo yummy :)

    lovely

    ReplyDelete
  51. thank you for visit me, and appreciate my blog. If you like it, please follow me, if you can! for me it’s important!
    i like yours very much!
    i wait for you!
    KISSES
    Miriamstella ( from Italy)

    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Tha chocolate dessert ... yum! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  53. waow the dessert looks too good!:)

    ReplyDelete
  54. wow! it all looks soo good! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. OH MY GOD! a blog about food? i must be in heaven!!!!! you remind me of myself, i'm a foodie, too and i read your self-description and just agreed with everything!!

    i have to follow you. i must be dumb if not haha! keep up the good work sweetheart and thanks for your lovely words :)

    ♥, peppie

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm here second time and I see the same post. Please add posts more often! They are so interesting and photos are really proffessional.
    New post on my blog, visit me :)
    http://magnifiqueviephotographie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i'm starfving!!!!!!! after watching your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful absolutely beautiful food! I am drooling look at that chocolate cake wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh my freaking GOSH that food looks amazing. To die for. I'm starving.
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to leave your comments ♥

I speak Chinese, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. So feel free to leave your comments in those languages! I'd be happy to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...